Welcome to my blog


As you probably already know, I enjoy baseball and ranching. My family, whom I also greatly enjoy, more accurately calls it a passion. And when you have a passion, you want to share what you know with others.

But a blog is something new to me. It’s no secret that I spend much less time on the Internet than I do in ballparks or on my ranches. Yet I can’t ignore the Internet’s power to reach you with my thoughts about being a professional baseball player, a rancher, as well as a husband, father and grandfather. So get ready to get a lot of info about me, baseball and beef from this blog.

Since it’s your love for beef that probably brought you to my blog, I want to tell you that I’m proud that ranching inspired me and some like-minded cattlemen to create Nolan Ryan's Guaranteed Tender Meats. This product is how we extend from our ranches to your kitchen the great nutrition of our high quality beef that we produce to your specifications—tender, lean and minimally processed. I hope you'll visit our site often!